What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or mobile applications?
- When you sign up for our service or enter in form fields on this website you give us certain information volunterily. This includes your name, email address, and any other information you enter into our website or mobile applications. When adding or updating your payment information, we collect that payment and contact information to process your purchases.
- Whenever you use any website, mobile application, or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true for Global 3D Arts. Some of the data we collect through these processes include:
- device information such as hardware model, operating system version, and unique identifiers
- log information including how our service is used, device event information, the device's Internet Protocol address
- pages you visit, links you click on this website
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To identify you when you use this website to access your account and information, and process your transactions
- To privide services through this website
- To improve our services. For example, we need to know what kind of devices are accessing this website to troubleshoot bugs and create new features that may be useful to our users
- To send you notifications on certain activities or updates to the service, based on your communication preferences
- To gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing by analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information. Any time a form is submitted via this website, the form data and accompanying browser information including but not limited to a user agent string, IP address, HTTP referrer, email address, and comment text, may be sent to a third party for spam filtering purposes. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Third parties may include stopformspam.org and/or akismet.com.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Our policy on children's information
Children under 13 are not allowed to register with Global 3D Arts. Adults are responsible for registering for a Global 3D Arts account and for their children's use of and access to content available on the Internet or otherwise via Global 3D Arts Services.